Saturday, April 10, 2010

RECYCLED OUTERSPACE PUZZLE




I have been trying to come up with ways to produce a little less waste, spend a little less money, and still fulfill my desire for the kids to have super cool playthings and to be able to craft often with them. I have also had my fill of making little caterpillars out of empty egg cartons and colored paper and no matter how cute they may turn out, I have to be honest and say that they usually just end up back in the recycle bin within a few days. That being said, I am trying to find crafts that are a little more meaningful and usable, and since the boys are really into puzzles lately, I thought I would give this a try.

I found the idea for this cute puzzle on the Magical Childhood Blog:

http://www.magicalchildhood.com/crafts/puzzring.htm

The boys got a little help from the big girls on with their illustrations and even made a few more on their own...

No comments:

Post a Comment